Annual Maintenance & Servicing
We Provide top of the quality servicing solutions, repair and maintenance from our exclusive team of technical Engineers to keep your fitness equipment fit and healthy… You will find that regular servicing of your equipment pays for itself!
Lower repair cost on older equipment with our regular service plans.
Increase the life span of your valuable equipment.
Limit technical errors and maintain a safe environment
Reduce downtime & increase client satisfaction.
GYM EQUIPMENT SERVICING
We are a preferred gym equipment servicing company for many of the UK’s leading health club chains, Local Authorities and Trusts.
If you want your machines and equipment to last as long as possible without requiring another repair/service then it is important to ensure that you take care in choosing a company trained and experienced with gym equipment servicing. Our gym equipment service team are unparalleled and unmatched. We go to great pains to ensure that your most used machines, like treadmills and steppers, are in full working order as quickly as possible whilst still taking great care.
isted below are the 20 points to be considered for a detailed maintenance carried out on all annual service visits:
- Take off covers, clean and vacuum out interiors.
- Take off dirt and debris from motors, vents and circuit boards.
- Examine wire harness and connections.
- Clean all chains, bearings, bushings, rollers, pulleys and pivots.
- Examine the condition of alternators (where applicable).
- Examine the condition and align of all drive belts, chains and cables.
- Align and tighten walking belt.
- Lubricate belt and deck.
- Examine the condition of all bearings and bushes.
- Examine the condition of motor commutator and brushe’s (clean motor commutator where applicable).
- Examine all other parts for wear and tear.
- Tighten loose crank arms, belts and pulleys.
- Diagnose elevation sensors and take corrective measures wherever necessary.
- Grease drive assemblies and elevation drive systems.
- Examine machine function and operation.
- Clean exterior with polish/sealer.
- Perform amp/friction tests to test wear on belts and decks.
- Clean and check speed sensors.
- Finish audible inspection of motor, crank and roller bearings.
- Charged in advance of call out
- Only applied for travel > 50 miles.
- kept to a minimum
- only charged for fully utilised hours.
Parts are available at discounted rates: 20% off RRP